Attention Augusta County Residents
Are you outraged over your 2009 real estate assessments?
Together ... we can make a difference!
Show up and speak out!
Homeowners Against Unjust Assessments
will have an organizational meeting on
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Verona United Methodist Church
(Rt. 11 in Verona beside Burger King -
additional parking in rear; enter in front door)
Info: Lynn Mitchell (SWAC.Girl@gmail.com)
www.swacgirl.blogspot.com - updates
Over 600 signatures collected in first 48 hours!
News coverage by WHSV TV-3 News, News Leader,
and Waynesboro News Virginian.
1) Attorney Francis Chester will discuss his plan to ask the Board of Supervisors to roll back assessments to the 2005 value.
2) Supervisor Tracy Pyles has been invited to speak.
3) Petitions will be available to sign & circulate in the community.
4) Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11, 2009, to attend the
5) Check www.swacgirl.blogspot.com for updates.
Forward this email to your friends ... invite your neighbors!
Petitions can be found at the following locations:
Middlebrook General Store
Junction (Buffalo Gap)
T-Bone Tooter (Churchville)
Jake's Convenience Store on Rt. 250
Riverside Grocery (Churchville)
Jiffy Mart on Grubert Ave (Staunton)
Greenville Country Store
Family Dollar (Greenville)
Bookkeeping Management (Waynesboro)
Deerfield Convenience Store
West Augusta Convenience Store
Ace Gift Store - Acedemy of CE, Inc (Waynesboro)
More locations needed!