Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Birthday, President George W. Bush

Happy Birthday, President George W. Bush!
July 6, 2009


"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended ... we're ready, we're steady, we're resolved."

Thank you for your leadership after the 9/11/01
terrorist attacks on America.


"We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."

"I will not forget the wound to our country and those who inflicted it. I will not yield, I will not rest, I will not relent in waging this struggle for freedom and security for the American people."

George W. Bush
American President (2001-2009)

2 comments:

Angela Garis said...

Happy Birthday President Bush. I feel truly honored,and I proudly state, that we share the same Birthday. Your leadership and integrity is truly missed in our nation, and I hope and pray that God will protect us from ,ourselves, and the foolish leaders that are now running our nation. More people than you can imagine appreciate you and your family for being a beautiful Christian example of a leadership and family values. Thank you and God Bless you and your family. Have a wonderful birthday.
Sincerely,
Angela L. Garis
Austin, Tx.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday President!!!
Have a wonderful time with your family and friends