And more. He has the crowd on their feet and cheering....
- Radio Talk Show Host, "The Herman Cain Show", News Talk 750 WSB – Atlanta, Monday - Friday, 7pm-10pm EST
- FOX News Business Commentator and Columnist with World Net Daily
- Chief Executive Officer and President of THE New Voice, Inc., a business consulting company, and Head Coach of HITM
- At a nationally televised Presidential Town Hall Meeting on Health Care Reform (1994), challenged President Bill Clinton's health care proposal when he said, "Mr. President, with all due respect, your calculations are incorrect…"
- Former Chairman of Godfather's Pizza, Inc. after serving as CEO and President for ten years, 1986 - 1996. In 1988 he bought the company from The Pillsbury Company
- Past Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Former Chairman and President of the Tax Leadership Council, the public educational component of Americans for Fair Taxation
- Past Chairman of the Board of the National Restaurant Association (1994-1995), and former full time CEO and President of the Association (1996-1999)
Saturday, October 09, 2010
Va tea party convention ... Day 2
Day 2 of the Virginia Tea Party Convention has convened in the Richmond Convention Centre with speaker Herman Cain who speaks out for hard work as taught to him by his parents growing up in Georgia. From his website: