Saturday, September 06, 2008

Facebook run amuck

While trying to catch up with my Facebook page today after being away for a week, I did something ... don't ask me what ... but I must have hit the wrong button. Apparently something went out to people in my address book inviting them to be friends or asking them to join Facebook. I have been contacting people one-on-one, not in groups like that, so I apologize to those who were spammed, and thank those who accepted.

Computers! I will try to be careful about what I send out in the future.

2 comments:

Steve Harkonnen said...

Yeah, I got that email, but after wondering who you were I realized I had forgotten that you were one of the bloggers online, so I found you again because of that!

I've added your link to our site. We're not really local politics, we do various topics.

James Atticus Bowden said...

Lynn: Those of us who were your friends, remain so. Computers or not.