Friday, January 03, 2014

A visit with Pat in Shreveport

I've been negligent recently in checking out many of my fellow bloggers around the internet so decided to head down to Shreveport to check in on blogger Pat Austin, a teacher who writes "And so it goes in Shreveport."

Pat writes in a style very similar to mine ... a little of this, a little of that. We both have our feet firmly planted in politics but also enjoy sharing our windows on the world wherever we go. She could easily be called a photo-blogger because she has shared photos of the sights and events in her corner of the world including antique shops, towns, and other areas as well as people and places.

One of my favorites is her regular post featuring her roundup of what's going on with other blogs, something I haven't done for a while and really should try to reincorporate into my blogging.

Now that I've dropped in on Pat, it's time to travel around and stop by some others whose blogs I haven't visited during the past busy months. It's the new year and what better way to kick it off than with long-time blogger friends. Enjoy your day ... I'm sure I'll enjoy mine!

No comments: