Monday, November 30, 2009

RedState's Erickson subject of DNC oppo research

Way to go, Erick!

Erick Erickson of RedState.com has the Democratic National Committee after him which means he's been pretty darn effective. Noting that the DNC sent oppositional research about him to a young journalist who was a Berkley graduate, he wrote:
I was a bit annoyed that the reporter working the DNC hit job on me didn’t bother calling me first, but then I read the dude’s bio and just felt sorry for him — the guy’s got the career trajectory of an anvil tossed out of a hot air balloon.

In any event, the Democratic National Committee sent out oppo research on me (!!!) to join Jim DeMint and me at the hip in South Carolina. This is, by the way, the same DNC that accused Eric Cantor of stoking nazism.
...
What is really flattering about all of this though is that I am a thirty-four year old guy in Macon, Georgia with a laptop and the Democratic National Committee is so terrified of me it has to release oppo research on me to a sympathetic Berkeley grad. That’s not just flattering, that’s awesome.
Be sure to read the comments ... many interesting observations.

Conservative new media have arrived.

No comments: