Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Say hello to the new LynnRMitchell.com blog at WordPress


Blogger, we've had a long-time affair going back to 2006 but it's time for me to move on. This will remain the SWAC Girl blog for posting my mountains photos and personal writings -- for now -- but the harder hitting news and political feedback with photos are now published at LynnRMitchell.com.

The paint's still drying and I'm still putting up the curtains but it's time to open the front door and invite everyone inside. Come join the party with some friends who have joined me on this new group blog adventure -- check out the Contributors page and the About page that tells what we hope to achieve.

Join me ... the hors d'oeuvre are ready so stop by and browse at LynnRMitchell.com. See you soon!

No comments: