Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rush Limbaugh to Harry Reid: "Face me like a man"....

From Rush Limbaugh:

[Rush Limbaugh to Harry Reid]: You want to come on this program and call me unpatriotic, come on this program and call me unpatriotic. You want to call me a liar, you want to tell me that I did not say what I said, you come on this program and you tell me to my face that I said what I did not say.

Stop hiding behind your special protections as a senator and spewing the talking points of an embarrassing, partisan hack media group called Media Matters for America.

Hillary Clinton didn't serve in the military, by the way, Senator Reid. She just voted against General Petraeus. Barack Obama did not serve in the military, Senator Reid, and he didn't even show up to vote in support of Petraeus. John Edwards didn't serve, and after voting to send our troops to war, he has undermined them ever since.

It is unconscionable for an esteemed United States senator to launch an all-out assault on a private citizen, which is a lie from front to back, in order to cover your own actions and words, which have been the true demoralization of the US military -- and if anybody owes the military of this country an apology, Senator Reid, it is you. It is Jack Murtha. It is Dick Durbin. It is any and all who have joined your effort to secure defeat of the United States and the United States military in not only Iraq, but the war on terror.

Sir, have you no decency left? Have you no shame whatsoever?
Others who are writing about this story:

- Jim Riley at Virginia Virtucon asks Just Who Is the Phony Soldier That the Dems Are Defending?
- Jim Riley also asks Will Dems Condemn ABC News for Phony Soldiers Story?
- Jim Riley with "Phony Vets for Truth" Joins Dem Attack on Limbaugh.
- Scott at Scott's Morning Brew declares Rush Is Right: He Is a Phony Soldier.
- Rose at Badrose jokes I'll Salute My Hot Water Heater ... before I salute Jesse MacBeth.
- Jerry at From On High writes Rush Limbaugh Under Assault and These People Know No Shame.
- Chris at Mason Conservative has Rush Limbaugh At His Best.
- Ward at The Ward View writes Rush to Reid: Say It To My Face, Senator.
- Carl at Spark It Up!! has Phony Soldiers and a Phony Smear.
- Two Conservatives gives background with "Phony War Vet" Comment -- by ABC NEWS.
- Donald Douglas at Burkean Reflections posted Behind the Hard-Left Smear Campaigns.

Other SWAC Girl posts on this subject:
- Hey, Harry Reid: HERE are the phony soldiers....
- House GOP Resolution commending Rush Limbaugh for his support of our soldiers

No comments: