Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Live-blogging from Marriott with GOP ... # 6

Ran out to my vehicle for something and saw Randy Marcus with the Bolling folks who had parked next to me. Went on the street to photograph the media vehicles and met up with Jay Silvio with the satellite trucks.

Nicole Riley is buzzing around with last-minute preparations. Nicole used to be Del. Steve Landes' legislative aide ... she and I were co-coordinators of the Victory 2000 campaign in Augusta county when George W. Bush first ran for president and George Allen ran for senate. She was my mentor, helping a newbie who grew to love politics over the years. She left later to join the Jerry Kilgore team in Richmond and has been over here ever since.

RNC Chairman Michael Steele is now on the platform behind me being interviewed by Channel 9 out of Washington, DC ... and now by Fox 7 out of Washington, DC. Barb got his photo ... I got a picture of his back. He had turned to be interviewed by the time my camer flash went off.... Darn camera.

Andrew Vehorn has stopped by to say hello. He and his wife Cristen have a food blog called One Couple's Kitchen. Check it out!

Barb has taken my camera to try and get a good photo of Michael Steele....

No comments: