Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Mitt Romney asks for your vote today

Super Tuesday ... 10 states with delegates up for grabs by the Republican presidential candidates: Virginia, Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee, Vermont, Massachusetts, North Dakota, Idaho, Oklahoma, and Alaska.

From Mitt Romney....
It's Election Day in Virginia. We've been working hard to earn every vote, because as we've seen in a race this close, every single vote counts.

I need your vote today.

I know that many in this state are struggling to find a job, keep a home, and raise a family. I want to restore America's promise - that through hard work, education, and good values, our future will be bright and prosperous. And I am prepared to make the difficult decisions to make that happen.

If you believe the disappointments of the last few years are a detour, not our destiny, then I am asking for your vote today.

We can't take a single vote for granted. Please do everything you can to get out and vote. If you have any questions about where to vote, please visit http://mittromney.com/states/Virginia or contact our Virginia headquarters:

(757) 279-8253
TeamVA@mittromney.com

If you believe, like I do, that we need to change our nation's course to restore American values and America's promise, then I am asking for your vote.

Today is your day. Let's make it count.
Mitt Romney for U.S. President

No comments: