Thursday, October 02, 2008

Chick sign stolen....

Got this email a while ago ...
Lynn, someone just came in my yard and stole our Chick sign. Is it possible to get one more? I can come and get it. It just makes me upset that someone pulled into my driveway, got out of their Mercedes and walked halfway in the yard and left. If you have an extra, this time, I will put it closer to the house. Thank you so much. Cathy
Well, dang, folks ... you don't have to go stealing the Chick signs from people's yards. Let me know and I'll get one to you ... but they are going fast! Everyone wants one of these signs!

Cathy will be getting a replacement tomorrow.

McCain-Palin 2008

1 comment:

Misfit410 said...

Very messed up, We saw one of the signs near Augusta Lumber has been vandalized as well..

Obama supporters for free speech and all that.