Monday, October 06, 2008

"I Am Voting For The Chick" sign deliveries today


More deliveries of the "I Am Voting For The Chick" signs will be done today as I crisscross the SWAC (Staunton, Waynesboro, Augusta County) area to get the signs to all who have asked for them.

I received phone calls and emails all weekend from folks who have seen the signs and researched how to find them. Two nearby neighbors came by the house Saturday to ask for them. One lady who lives not far from me said her daughter in Maryland looked on the internet for the signs and found my blog.

But the best story of all is my 81-year-old mother who emailed from Chesterfield County to ask if she could have a "Chick" sign.

You better believe I've got one saved for Mom!

Thanks again to Tom Sheets who has donated the signs and has allowed me the fun of distributing them throughout the area. I have met new folks and reacquainted with others from previous campaign seasons.

McCain-Palin, Goodlatte, and Gilmore signs are being delivered as they are available as well as bumper stickers and campaign literature. Poll workers are volunteering to work on Election Day so we are shaping up for November 4th.

If you live in the SWAC area or can meet me somewhere and want a "Chick" sign, send me an email.

McCain-Palin 2008

No comments: