Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy kitchen ... creation of Christmas goodies


A batch of chocolate-pecan fudge, a batch of chocolate-covered toffee, and batches of sugar, butter, and gingerbread cookies have already been turned out this morning ... and we're still on a roll.

It is busy in my kitchen as SWAC Niece, her mom (my sister), SWAC Daughter, and I hum to Christmas music as the oven cranks out cookies and we stack them up for SWAC Niece to decorate as yet another pan goes in to bake.

I can hear them laughing and singing and bantering back and forth so I'd better get back to work ... my quick break is over ... back to the kitchen!

2 comments:

Jason Bibeau said...

Great another keyboard damaged thanks to drool. We're on the list of people to get cookies right?

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Not the new keyboard, I hope. :) Yep ... you name is on cookies, fudge, toffee.... We'll eat, drink and be merry in a few days. See you guys then!