Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Just how far below 100 is Franken’s IQ?"

While reading through Blog Net News headlines this morning, I was drawn to Tom White's Virginia Right! headline: Al Franken Makes an Ass of Himself on Senate Floor.

In a toe-to-toe against John Thune, Mr. Franken proved the freshman that he is in the Senate only to be proven wrong by Mr. Thune. But I almost spewed my morning Diet Coke at Tom's last line: "Just how far below 100 is Franken's IQ?" Thanks for the morning laugh, Tom ... I'm still chuckling....

4 comments:

Tom White said...

Glad to be of service.

Sharon uses a little baking soda for the coffee stains!

Tom White said...

Sorry. Sharon says Soda Water for Diet Coke.

My bad.

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Tell Sharon thanks for the soda water tip. :) Good to see both of you at the Advance and hope to see you again soon.

Joy Jackson said...

Good one! Thanks for my chuckle, too.