Sunday, December 06, 2009

Snow in the Shenandoah Valley ...

... and I'm in Williamsburg.

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love snow ... so wouldn't you know that the first snowfall of the season happened while I was in the eastern part of the Commonwealth at the RPV Advance.

I couldn't help but think how wonderful it would have been to be at the Homestead this year for the Advance and have all that wonderful snow....

No matter .... the SWAC bloggers have been posting photos and that lets me feel as if I'm there.

Fishersville Mike had a snowy Shenandoah sunrise ... while Phil was out at the estate in western Augusta County ...

... Bob had photos of the studio and poked fun at global warming as David enjoyed snow and hot chocolate. And SWAC Son has been sending photos on his cell phone and keeping us updated all weekend.

Let it snow!

UPDATE - Monday: Mike is up and early this morning, joking about being in charge of the nature desk as he rounds up the SWAC Corps coverage of early December snowfall in the Valley, and adding, "SWAC Corps. Taking care of your snow picture needs."

No comments: