Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Staunton: The Democrats are coming to town

~Statewide Democrat meeting to be held in Staunton~

The Stonewall Jackson Conference Center in downtown Staunton will host the Democratic Party of Virginia Central Committee meeting Saturday, Dec. 5, including Gov. Tim Kaine and Sens. Mark Warner and Jim Webb. The meeting, held at 10:00 a.m., is open to the public, according to the Staunton News Leader.

Shenandoah Valley Tea Party patriots have planned to rally outside the hotel during the Democrats' visit. Wonder if they will deliver "pink slips" to Sens. Webb and Warner?

3 comments:

Joy Jackson said...

What time is the rally? I work on Saturday, so I doubt I can be there, but if not, I will be there in spirit. Boy, would I love to hand Warner and Webb a pink slip.

richard said...

I will do it for you Joy. Richard Armstrong Director of the SVTPP

Bob K. said...

Joy, Richard,

Let's Make the Morning Memorable for our shy Senators!