Thursday, February 17, 2011

Visiting with Del. Ben Cline on bloggers day

Del. Cline in the gallery with bloggers. Here he talks (whispers) with SWAC blogger David Karaffa.

Ben checks the text message I sent ... "Look up!"

I remember the first time I talked with Ben Cline. It was, I think, 2002 and he was going to run for the delegate position in the 24th House District (Rockbridge/Lexington area). Part of his district is in southern Augusta County.

I was a volunteer with the Augusta County Republican Committee so he gave me a call to ask for help putting together a meet-and-greet. I was happy to help then and later during that and subsequent campaigns. Many thanks to Ben for his representation in the Virginia House of Delegates.

Photos by Lynn R. Mitchell
16 February 2011

No comments: