Monday, July 08, 2013

Sunday night ... 'I will lift up mine eyes'

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help."
--Psalm 121:1

 "In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him."
--Psalm 95:4

  "In the Lord I take refuge; how can you say to my soul, 'Flee like a bird to your mountain?' "
-- Psalm 11:1

 "Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy."
-- Psalm 98.8

 "Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
-- Mark 11:23-24

 "He replied, 'Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "'Move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-- Matthew 17:20
"The mountains shall bring peace to the people."
-- Psalms 65:6

Photos by Lynn R. Mitchell
Augusta County, Virginia
July 8, 2013

No comments: