It's fun to play elf and deliver Christmas goodies to staff members and volunteers at the three Pastures District library branches that I represent in Augusta County and the main Fishersville branch as well as the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, a sweet token of appreciation for their hard work year round. Fa la la la la!
- Day 1: Olde Richmond's Christmas of yesteryear ... Miller & Rhoads' holiday windows and Legendary Santa
- Day 2: Afton's Bethlehem Village and the greatest story ever told
- Day 3: Experience Colonial Virginia with Monticello $5 admission
- Day 4: Lantern Tours at Staunton's Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia
- Day 5: Celebration of Holiday Lights in Staunton's Gypsy Hill Park
Photos by Lynn R. Mitchell
December 17, 2013