Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another day ... another group of signs to deliver

I am preparing to head out into the county with another batch of McCain-Palin and "I Am Voting For The Chick" signs to deliver to the SWAC area. Those "Chick" signs have been a hit!

After Monday's deliveries I received emails thanking us for the signs. One woman wrote:
Hi Lynn, Thanks for dropping off the signs. I knew you had come by on my way home from work, the LARGE sign on 42 S, "I'M VOTING FOR THE CHICK !!"", gave it away. LOL !!! You're doing a great job !
Another woman emailed:
Late this afternoon, we had a guy stop in our driveway. He looked at the [chick] sign, and then came to the door to find out where we got the sign. I sent him to the Staunton headquarters. Who would have thought!! Thank you again.
The "Chick" signs aren't available at headquarters. Then there was the Liberty University student who emailed after her mom had received a sign in her yard. She wanted one for her dorm.

The thanks go to Tom Sheets who came up with the idea and donated the signs.

Monday I put 200 miles on my vehicle and yesterday another 50 ... today will be another 200+. Each year this is our contribution to the campaigns ... and I love interacting with people throughout the community.

So I'm off to start the Wednesday deliveries....

Photo by SWAC Girl

No comments: