Friday, October 03, 2008

SWAC Girl mentioned on syndicated conservative talk radio?

After being out and about most of today and returning home at dark from delivering "I Am Voting For The Chick" signs throughout the SWAC area, I went online to check email (which had exploded) and stats. My stats had jumped significantly this afternoon ... and I noticed many folks were coming in from The Schnitt Show.

I hadn't heard of The Schnitt Show but quickly discovered it is a conservative radio talk show hosted by Todd Schnitt. Broadcasting daily from 3-6 p.m. EST, it beams out to Iowa, South Carolina, Mississippi, Arkansas, Florida, Alabama, Colorado, and Missouri.

Listed under "The Schnitt List" -- which looked like Rush's "Stack of Stuff," the research he uses for the show -- was Thursday's SWAC Girl post titled "Bailout slipped in hidden carbon tax provisions ... global warming, anyone?"

And that caused my stats to jump this afternoon ... and they are still climbing. Thanks for the hits, Todd Schnitt!

No comments: