Now that a Democrat president is in Washington, where is Cindy Sheehan? She protested the war on terrorism when President George W. Bush was in office and even camped out at his Texas ranch.
July was, sadly, the deadliest month in the war with 42 American soldiers lost in Afghanistan. Another six were killed on August 1 and 2.
So where is Cindy Sheehan?
Has she ceased protesting because a Democrat is in office?
Has she decided the war actually is necessary?
Not that I want to hear her foul mouth ... but just wondering ... is she going to camp out in front of Barack Obama's residence away from DC? Is she going to march in front of the White House?
Remember when Ms. Sheehan protested the war in Charlottesville in 2007? Here's posts from that event:
- Win the War Counter-Rally a HUGE success in Charlottesville ... Cindy Sheehan protested by supporters of troops
- More photos from "Win the War" counter-rally to Cindy Sheehan in Charlottesville Friday....
- "Dear Ms. Sheehan" ... a letter from an 80-year-old Charlottesville resident
- A military mom at Win the War counter-rally to Cindy Sheehan in Charlottesville....
- Cindy Sheehan arrested in D.C.