Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas goodies, friends, and holiday shopping

Mr. and Mrs. Claus look over a sea of Forgotten Cookie Bites. The colorful, seasonal ceramic salt and pepper shakers sit on my stove every Christmas and keep me company while I cook.

Third batch of gingerbread men ... more to follow.

More Forgotten Cookie Bites.

Chocolate Pecan Fudge ... first batch.

Packaging of Christmas goodies is part of the giving. After getting everything boxed up and bagged, I headed out this morning to meet friends for breakfast and our annual gift exchange.

It was a cold 23 degrees as my car let me know along with the "Icy" warning.

Gift bags on their way to friends at breakfast. I'm in the Christmas spirit and spent the rest of the day shopping and running errands, enjoying the Christmas music in stores and running into friends at every stop. I love living in a small town! It's almost Christmas in the Shenandoah Valley....

Photos by Lynn R. Mitchell
December 13, 2012

No comments: