2013 Yuletide Feast
Friday, December 13th and Saturday, December 14thTickets remain for Friday, December 13 at 8:00,
all other seatings have sold out.
Each evening strolling Tavern musicians will entertain guests dining by candlelight. The Ordinary will be decorated in festive 18th-century tradition, featuring fresh greens and fruits. There will be 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. seatings each evening. Advance ticket purchase required. The Candlelit Tavern will be open for our dinner guests.
The Bill of Fare features a traditional Virginia holiday banquet including such favorites as country ham with raisin sauce, roasted turkey and giblet gravy, cornbread stuffing, candied yams, mashed potatoes, green beans with carrots, squash casserole and homemade biscuits. For dessert we will offer our hot peach cobbler a la mode and introduce other traditional favorites. To complement your meal, assorted wines along with traditional lagers and ales are available.
- Advance ticket purchase is required (see ticket information)
- Price includes full buffet, non-alcoholic beverages and dessert
- 9.3% sales tax, alcoholic beverages and gratuity are not included
Ticket InformationTickets are available by phone or in person on a first come, first serve basis. (see below)
- Date of ticket sales: Monday, November 4, 2013 beginning at 8:30 a.m. Phone in: please call (434) 977-1234 with your desired date and seating. In person sales: doors open at 7:30, sale will begin at 8:30 a.m. Major credit cards accepted.
- 2013 Adult: $37.95 plus tax
- 2013 Youth (10 years of age and under): $18.95 plus tax
Michie Tavern 683 Thomas Jefferson Parkway Charlottesville, Virginia 22902