Vote YES for marriage on November 7
10. 20 states have already voted YES and 8 more states will be voting on amendments on Tuesday.
9. Voting YES will add momentum to the movement to pass a federal amendment to define marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
8. Voting YES for marriage will not change existing Virginia law.
7. Voting YES will not affect benefits offered by private employers.
6. Voting YES will not affect wills, joint ownersip of property, domestic violence laws, contracts or agreements between unmarried individuals.
5. Voting YES will not affect anyone's existing rights.
4. Voting YES will prevent the state of Virginia from having to recognize same sex marriages performed in other states.
3. Voting YES for marriage will ensure that the traditional family unit will continue to be the best environment in which to raise chidren. Studies show that children are healthier and happier when raised by both a mom and a dad.
2. Voting YES will protect the institution of marriage from activist judges who would like to legislate from the bench.
1. Voting YES will allow the voters of Virginia to define the God ordained structure of marriage as a UNION OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN. "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." Genesis 2:24