Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BNN's new look....

Blog Net News changed formats a couple of weeks ago and it looks great ... when it comes up on my computer. Perhaps because I'm dial-up, the new format usually comes up as a hodge-podge of blog names listed on the right side, then I have to scroll to the bottom of that list to begin reading the headlines.

The categories of "most clicked," "highest ranked," etc. are hidden under the newspaper links but, thankfully, I can still read the headlines. Twice the new format has shown up and it looked great ... the rest of the time it's the hodgepodge. I'm not sure what "state editor" Vivian Paige's role is in all this....

While I'm discussing BNN ... was pleasantly surprised to find my rating this week at # 4. I'm uncomfortable mentioning such things -- have never commented on my ranking before -- but wanted to thank BNN and let them know it was noticed and appreciated.

No comments: