Sunday, September 07, 2008

A note to friends who tried to contact me last week....

Our week at the Republican National Convention was extremely busy as they had us on the go everyday from breakfast at 8 a.m. until after the convention ended at 10:30 or later each evening.

Anyone who knows me knows I try to respond to each and every email, phone message, and text message I receive so if you tried to contact me last week and haven't heard from me, there's a good reason. I am wading through hundreds of emails, and my cell phone's voice mail was full because I didn't have cell service out there, only text messaging. Many of you texted me which was good. There were also comments left for various blog posts so they have now been posted.

Thanks for staying in touch. I truly appreciate it.

No comments: