Tuesday, September 09, 2008

SWACers to be at McCain-Palin rally in Fairfax


A group of SWAC folks headed to Northern Virginia Tuesday afternoon to spend the night in Manassas and head into Fairfax bright and early for the Wednesday morning Republican rally with John McCain and Sarah Palin.

When they called yesterday to invite me to join them, I was tempted. However, I am still decompressing from my week in Minneapolis-Saint Paul and was not ready for another hotel room so soon ... so I wished them well and look forward to their photos and reports.

They called from the road while traveling up tonight, and I spoke with Barb a while ago with the latest updated information from the campaign. She told me about the Washington Post article saying the Fairfax Board of Supervisors had complained about having a political rally at the school ... I posted about it and hat-tipped her.

I know they will be blown away by Sarah Palin's remarks....

John McCain-Sarah Palin 2008

1 comment:

(O)CT(O)PUS said...

Palin's views on abortion are so radical that the majority of women would reject them if they thought through the consequences:

Should a woman be forced to bear a rapist's child or a child of incest, even though she may become suicidal? According to Palin, "yes."

Would a woman want one of the violent rapists who inhabit our prisons to be in her family's genetic future? According to Palin, "yes."

Palin as President is a real, and scary, possibility.