Friday, April 24, 2009

The spring view out the dentist's window....

This is the view I see from the dentist chair ... soothing.

Red buds are in full bloom and can be seen everywhere.

The pond caught my attention because of the grass that has greened up the past couple of weeks.


Imagine looking at nature while in the dentist chair, something that many find extremely soothing, and I'm no exception. I love looking out the oversized window at the bird feeder, trees, and flowers at all seasons of the year. Yesterday was no exception as I took my camera to snap a photo of serenity.

Just a short distance down the street I took pictures of a color burst of red buds near a pond. We are blessed to live in this beautiful area of Virginia....

Photos by SWAC Girl
Lynn Mitchell
April 23, 2009

No comments: