Monday, April 27, 2009

Glenn Beck Common Sense Comedy Tour in Richmond on June 6

Laugh ... or Die.

Tickets go on sale this morning at 10 am for Glenn Beck's Common Sense Comedy Tour. Appearing across the nation, he will be in Richmond, Virginia, on Saturday, June 6, at the Richmond Coliseum.

From Glenn:
I've got a brand new stage show that's all comedy about common sense (seems it's not so common these days). Look, the headlines have you and me crying--we might as well laugh a little before Comrade Obama has us all wearing fur hats and waiting in line to buy toilet paper. My comedy tour will be traveling all over the country, and I want you and your family to come out and have some fun. It's going to be a great time and I'd love to say hello (though forgive me if I sweat on you a little while I'm doing it). --glenn
Ticket prices are $35 and $45, available through Ticketmaster. For all the details, go to Glenn's website.

1 comment:

Isophorone said...

He should come by Richmond a week earlier and drop in on the RPV Convention!