Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SWAC Area tea parties today!

Come on out this evening and join others who will be standing up and speaking out about over-taxing. Plans are to bring American flags, signs, and tea bags.

EXPOLAND in Fishersville:
INDOOR EVENT on a rainy day will be held at 7 pm at Expoland in Fishersville. I-64 to Exit 91. Turn south on Rt. 608 to traffic light (Sheetz will be on left; McDonald's on right). Turn right and follow road to Expoland (location of Augusta County Fair).

STAUNTON - GYPSY HILL PARK:
Near the Armory from 6-7:30 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one in Expo was kind of creepy. It seemed to start out ok and then degenerated into 9/11 conspiracy theories and Russians as undercover troops on I-81. He may know something that I don't but at this point in time I was not ready for that. I don't think I have ever seen a room clear out so fast. Wow! Please tax problems first and 9/11 is over and cannot be changed.