Those speaking at the news conference will include:
- Christian Braunlich, Vice President of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy;The survey was sponsored by Virginia and regional organizations including the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy, Virginia Catholic Conference, the Family Foundation, the Chase Foundation of Virginia, the Alderson Family Foundation, Virginia Council for Private Education, Mid-Atlantic Catholic Schools Consortium, Old Dominion Association of Church Schools, Agudath Israel of America -- Mid-Atlantic Region, Verizon Virginia, Markel Corporation, Joe Ragan's Coffee and Office Products, School Choice Virginia, the Lexington Institute, and Americans for Prosperity -- Virginia.
- Paul DiPerna, Research Director at the Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice;
- Chris Saxman, Delegate, 20th District, and Chairman of School Choice Virginia;
- Virginia Walden Ford, Executive Director of DC Parents for School Choice;
- Jeff Caruso, Executive Director of the Virginia Catholic Conference.
National organizations include the Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice, Black Alliance for Educational Options (BAEO), Association of Christian Schools International, Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, National Catholic Educational Association, and United States-Mexico Cultural and Educational Foundation.
Del. Chris Saxman (R-20th House) continues his work on the school choice front, a cause he took up when first entering office in 2001. Not seeking reelection, he is expected to step up his efforts to provide this important choice for families.