Monday, March 08, 2010

NY's Eric Masa quits Democrat circus

Rep. Eric Masa (D-NY) sounded off about Rahm Emanuel and the Democrat White House ... and then quit his job. He started with this, as reported at RushLimbaugh.com:
"Rahm Emanuel is son of the devil's spawn. He is an individual who would sell his mother to get a vote; he would strap his children to the front end of a steam locomotive. And if he doesn't like that he can come after me personally because -- let me tell you a story about Rahm Emanuel. I was in the congressional gym, and I went into the showers which, by the way, I for the life of me can't figure out why they took all the shower curtains off the shower stalls in the congressional shower. The last thing I want to look at is my fellow colleagues naked, but they don't have shower curtains down in the gym, and I'm sitting there showering naked as a jaybird and here comes Rahm Emanuel not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest yelling at me because I wasn't going to vote for the president's budget. Do you know how awkward it is to have a political argument with a naked man?"
The Godfather types liked confronting someone in the shower ... you can't be wired and cannot carry a weapon.

Read more:
- Rush Limbaugh
- Glenn Beck: The Chicago way is now the American way
- NewsMax
- Hot Air: Massa: Dems Railroaded Me Because I Opposed ObamaCare Bill
- Politico: Eric Massa: Democrats Ousted Me for Health Care Votes Probe
- Roll Call: Massa Hints He Could Rescind Resignation
- Hot Line: Massa Implicates Emanuel, Dem Leaders
- Real Clear Politics: Massa: Rahm Emanuel "Would Sell His Own Mother" For Votes

No comments: