Friday, May 06, 2011

Mother's Day came early this year

From my sweet girl for Mother's Day. Remember Meg Ryan from "You've Got Mail" when she said, "Don't you think that daisies are the friendliest flowers?"

My child certainly knows me! Chocolates and wine ... a patriotic soap
dispenser ... discount for Kohl's.

She showered me with Mother's Day gifts and then left on vacation in Florida.

It was a surprise this morning when my youngest child got ready to leave for work and showered me with Mother's Day gifts. What a bundle of goodies she provided ... and then she headed out to work, and afterward was heading to Florida to spend a week in the sand and sun with friends.

Wishing her as much fun on vacation as I've had going through the goodie basket today ... with many thanks for being such a thoughtful child!

Photos by Lynn R. Mitchell
6 May 2011

2 comments:

Colin said...

:)

Happy Mother's Day, Mrs. M!

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Thanks, Colin! You guys have fun at the beach ... I'll be watching Facebook for updates. Have a safe trip. :) ~Mrs. M