Possible future terrorist attack locations have been identified in court testimony from terrorist suspects. Those locations include:
- International Monetary Fund building in Washington, D.C.
- World Bank building in Washington, D.C.
- New York Stock Exchange
- Citigroup buildings in New York
- Prudential building in Newark, NJ
Methods of attack?
- Limousines parked next to or under targeted location packed with explosives.
- Hijacked oil tankers
- Igniting gas cylinders
- To kill as many innocent civilians as possible.