Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Waynesboro Target opens today

The new Target store opened today at 8:00 am and is a welcome addition to the shopping lineup in the SWAC area. The first store to open in the Waynesboro Town Center, Target will eventually be joined by others including Michaels, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

With a local Town Center, trips to Target in Harrisonburg and Short Pump will be eliminated. Shopping just became a whole lot easier in this part of the Valley.

2 comments:

Wally Ballou said...

Short Pump? Wasn't it quicker to go to the one north of C'Ville?

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

I am originally from the Richmond area so shopping anywhere in that vicinity is more convenient -- I know the stores, the roads, and I can meet my sister for lunch.

Besides, Charlottesville does not have a Ukrop's Grocery Store. :) At Short Pump I can hit it all ... plus there's a Bill's BBQ.