Wednesday, November 04, 2009

GOP election photos: Part 4 ... Chris & Michele Saxman

Michele and Chris Saxman
Chris has been my delegate since he was first elected in 2001. He did not run for reelection this year but I think there are bigger and better things for him in the future.



Michele Saxman jokes when I turn the camera back on her after she had turned it on me while Chris laughs in the background. She is one classy lady, someone I have admired since first meeting her in 2001.

Some people are impressive at first but one later realizes they are not what you thought they were ... Michele is not one of those. We have volunteered together ... and she is a fellow perfectionist, someone who puts 150% into a project, so it's a joy to work with her. She's also a jokester and I was fortunate to catch one of those moments on camera.


Photos by SWAC Girl
Lynn Mitchell
3 November 2009

No comments: