Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life is a dance you learn as you go

Positive, proactive people inspire me.

Don't make an excuse ... make a difference.

Life hands you a lemon? Make lemonade.

Feel things are unfair to you? Look to a soldier missing a leg, eye, hand to realize it can be worse.

Instead of sitting around waiting for people to make it better for you ... do it yourself! On my sidebar you will see a quote: "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time." I truely believe that.

Something I have discovered in blogging is the number of other "Lynn Mitchells" in this world who are in a variety of professions.

The Fuzzy Blue Toesock is another "Lynn Mitchell" and I liked her positive message today so much that I wanted to share it. Here's how she ended this uplifting post:
... life seems too short to live in the shadow of wannabes. Instead, embrace the positives. Look on the bright side. Go the extra mile. Sing in the shower. Dance in the rain. Laugh. Flirt. Love. Live. Be what you wannabe. Today.
A kindred spirit.

1 comment:

Lynn Mitchell said...

Greetings from the "other Lynn Mitchell!" Thanks so much for the kind mention, Lynn. Kindred spirits indeed! I enjoyed reading through your posts, in particular your mention of weathering out thunderstorms while camping by spending the night in the car. My family has also been driven out of the tent before. :)