Monday, October 06, 2008

Chick sign: "People are stopping to get their pictures taken with it"

Augusta County

I stopped today to see the homeowners where the "I Am Voting For The Chick" sign is pictured above. I was leaving a 4'x4' Goodlatte for Congress sign for them to add to the collection ... and they started talking about the Chick sign and how popular it had been in the week since it had been put up.

They laughed and said people had been stopping by to ask where they got the sign ... and that people are posing with it to get their pictures taken.

I laughed ... that sign has become a tourist attraction in western Augusta County! They will probably have plenty of inquiries when the leaf lookers come through over the next three weeks.

"I Am Voting For The Chick" ... who knew those signs would be so popular?

Photo by SWAC Girl

No comments: