Friday, March 13, 2009

"We Surround Them" ... what we believe

TODAY ... Sidelines Sports Pub/Cafe in Waynesboro from 5-6 pm ... Glenn Beck's "We Surround Them" on Fox News Channel.

We are everywhere and here is what we believe:
The Nine Principles:

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.


You Are Not Alone

If you agree with at least seven of those principles, then you are not alone. Please send a digital version of your picture to: wesurroundthem@foxnews.com and then stay tuned to the radio and television shows over the coming weeks to see how we intend to pull back the curtain.

12 Values We Believe In

Honesty ... Reverence ... Hope ... Thrift ... Humility ... Charity ... Sincerity ... Moderation ... Hard Work ... Courage ... Personal Responsibility ... Friendship.

No comments: