Thursday, June 04, 2009

Facebook message from Adnan Barqawi

Ben Crane created an Adnan Barqawi Facebook group that grew to almost 300 members in just 48 hours. The following message was posted today by Adnan....

Fellow Republicans,

I cannot thank you enough for your support. I am truly inspired to your commitment in bringing our party together and was honored to learn that this site was created with this reason in mind. I joined because I couldn't write a a wall-post if I wasn't a member and I wanted to personally thank each of you for your efforts. I am currently in Mississippi headed to Texas for 6 weeks of training. I will be back in the Old Dominion often and am looking forward to seeing many of you at a number of events that I have been asked to attend and am working on scheduling at this time.

Thank you again and God bless each of you!

No comments: