Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Live-blogging from Marriott with GOP # 3

Matt Wells, campaign manager with the Bolling campaign, just stopped by to talk. He's cautious ... years of political work does that ... don't celebrate until the deal is sealed. He's busy with last-minute details. I saw Dave Rexrode walk by a while ago ... sound tests are going on again. I will have photos up late tonight or tomorrow....

Barb is roaming around, saying hello to folks and checking things out. The "Sign Guy" stopped by to say hello ... his name escapes me at the moment. He drives the pickup truck with candidate signs to all the events. He's enjoying tonight ... someone else is putting up signs.

Chris and Michele Saxman are on their way from Staunton so looking forward to seeing them in a short while....

2 comments:

CR UVa said...

Matt is a smart guy, but right now, I would tell him to calm down and just enjoy watching the results roll in. They did a phenomenal job and I believe they will see as much very soon.

Cargosquid said...

Wish I could be there. Gotta stay home with the Squidette.

Have fun.