Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Live blogging with GOP from Marriott # 2

From Bob McDonnell....

It's game day!

I'm feeling great about our chances because right now there are literally thousands of volunteers across the Commonwealth urging people to vote by phone, email, and door-knocking in every corner of our Commonwealth.

I just wanted to send you a personal message to express my deep appreciation for your support and hard work throughout this campaign.

I also wanted to ask you for one last favor. Please take the time today to talk to your family, friends, and co-workers and encourage them to vote, send out that last email, or make that last phone call.

Here is a video taken when I voted this morning.

You are the reason we are in a position to win today, so let's not let up!

If you don't know where to vote, please find your location on my campaign's Election Day website: www.bob4va.com. You may also watch a live-stream of what I hope will be a victory celebration starting at 7pm tonight!

Thank you for your support and prayers,

Bob

No comments: