Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Not in a serious state of mind....

The holiday weekend is over and I've read the blog updates covering local, state, and national news and scanned the news sites and commentary sites but for some reason I cannot get into a serious state of mind today to write seriously about serious stuff. Heh.

I'm still on cleanup duty from weekend entertaining and keeping an ear tuned to weather reports and generally getting caught up with friends who have been out of town on vacation. Do you think maybe my serious frame of mind will return tomorrow? I guess I've got summer fever....

Speaking of fever, something is going around because I now know of at least three people who have caught some bug with fever and unpleasant side effects. Ugh. Get well soon!

It's summer!

No comments: