Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Ditto, ditto, ditto ... updated

Celebrities. We love them for their artistic ability ... and then they go and ruin it by opening their mouths and voicing their liberal opinions. Pat in Shreveport reports that Jimmy Buffett is the latest:
Oh for crying out loud, not Jimmy Buffett, too. Add him to my list of celebrities who have lowered my opinion of them by opening their mouths and uttering moonbat nonsense. The BP oil spill is all George Bush's fault.
I've been a long-time Parrothead but all I can say is "ditto" ... I agree with every word Pat writes. Read it all.

Update: Fishersville Mike has sage comments about this latest liberal to pile on George W. Bush. Meanwhile, Smitty at The Other McCain says, "Thanks, Buffett. The weather is here. Wish you were credible."

Buffet appears to have screwed up royally with his conservative fans. NewsBusters has the AP article that reveals backlash from Alabama residents and Buffett fans who want him to just shut up and sing and stop with the liberal, personal commentary.

Ditto.

I have my own question for Buffett: "How many bombs dropped on your head after 9/11?" Oh, that's right ... there have been none thanks to the strong leadership of George W. Bush at a time when terrorists attacked this country, killed 3,000 innocent people, and terrorized an entire nation.

I guess Buffett is still part of the generation that never grew up. Too bad. My Buffett music may have to be on hiatus for a while....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wastin away again in Margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's all George Bush's fault

Toucan Sam

Pat Austin Becker said...

Thanks for the link!