Thursday, September 06, 2012

Real life young people who are not for Obama

Overhead Thursday in a big box store ... two employees who looked to be around 19-20 years old and stocking shelves in a quiet corner of the store. They were talking with each other and this was what was heard.

"I think Obama is wrong," said young employee #1.

"I kind of think so, too," said young employee #2.

Young employee #1 went on, "I think everyone should pay income tax. I pay it. Everyone should have to pay it, too."

"I know," said young employee #2. "I think so, too."

Moved on in the store but that is an age group the Democrats are counting on this fall to automatically vote Obama back into office. At a time when over 50% of the country's population does not pay income tax for one reason or another, it was an interesting conversation.

No comments: