"I'm supporting this President because he's a results guy."
|Kaine Is Supporting Obama "Because He's A Results Guy"|
"I am for this president's reelection because he has gotten results."
|Kaine Supports Obama Because "He Has Gotten Results"|
He Certainly Has...
- Unemployment has now been stuck above 8 percent for 43 straight months.
- Over 23 million Americans are still struggling for work.
- More than 360,000 Americans dropped out of the labor force - for every job added, roughly four people stopped looking for work.
- Labor force participation is at the lowest level in more than three decades.
- If the labor force participation rate had just stayed the same as last month, the unemployment rate would have increased to 8.4%.
- Manufacturing continued to struggle, losing another 15,000 jobs.
Tim Kaine: Well, He Didn't Say the Results Obama Got Were 'Good' Results...
from Republican Party of Virginia