Monday, October 13, 2008

"I Am Voting For The Chick" signs still in high demand

Requests for "I Am Voting For The Chick" signs continue to pour in and deliveries are being made all over the SWAC area. The new shipment has arrived to go to folks in these final weeks before Election Day.

Blog hits from people looking for Chick signs have come from states all across the country. The signs, compliments of local businessman Tom Sheets, continue to be extremely popular with Sarah Palin supporters.

McCain-Palin 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get one of these yard signs? Signed-- A Chick who is voting for the Chick

Anonymous said...

"I Am Voting for the African American" ... solely because the chick is running. It will be the first time in my life that I have voted for the Democratic candidate for president. And I'm very resentful of John McCain for having put me in this position by nominating the chick in the first place.

Mags said...

But where can we get these signs???

Mags said...

I am thaaaaaaankful for a chick with some morals and principles, that took on her own party and everybody else to get the government in her state straightened out and running smoothly again, working for the people. It's about time somebody did that. I couldn't find any online so if you guys want some, I made one on www.cafepress.com/myusacares if anybody wants one. Any profit goes to drug prevention awareness. Pray for this election. Millions of unborn children count on you, and so does our economy!