Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Where are those convention photos?

I'm still in Richmond after attending the Republican Party of Virginia state convention over the weekend. Lots going on at RPV with the Jeff Frederick campaign. The winds of change are blowing through the Virginia political landscape....

Jeff Frederick has put a good transition team in place and they are working hard to right the listing RPV ship in preparation of the upcoming November elections.

I have dozens of convention photos but am not at the home ship so my camera is not cooperating with the computer I am using. Those photos may have to wait until I return to Augusta County....

Meanwhile, I am enjoying time with my folks ... and with SWAC Niece who has a new kitty at her house. My sister and I are spending quality time together....

It's been warm and humid in Richmond although Monday was pleasant with a nice breeze (a thunderstorm the night before cooled it down). My sister and I lunched on paninis at Ukrop's on their outside patio and talked....

Today brings back the warm temps and, from what I understand, it should be in the 90s or near that for the rest of the week. This Valley girl will be ready to head for the hills with less humidity and lower temps!

SWAC Niece has 10 days left of school but the summer bug has already bitten as she spends the longer days outdoors with friends and at swim team practice at the pool. Buckling down to do homework is becoming more and more difficult but the light is at the end of the tunnel....

My folks' flowers are gorgeous. It is a hobby for them to work in the yard tending to their roses and other flowering plants. The house looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens....

I am off to wander Richmond with my sister before the day gets too warm. Who knows what we will find....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've got ooddlleess...Zbear