Saturday, August 02, 2008

A morning without BNN is like a morning without....

Problem fixed! Scott has all the details about Sitemeter's issues at Scott's Morning Brew.

So I first noticed the problem late last night when Blog Net News suddenly was not available to me. After trying for a while, I figured it was my computer. But an email this morning from my mom in Richmond made me realize it was not just me who could not access BNN ... she had also been unable to pull up the blogger headlines.

What to do?

I emailed BNN with a heads-up ... and realized my first order of the morning when signing online is to check BNN's headlines. This morning it's as if I've missed a cup of coffee or something.

Hope they are up and going soon so. Meanwhile, time to trek to the newspaper box to see what the headlines are for the Richmond Times Dispatch and the Waynesboro News Virginian....

Update: Issues with various blogs (but not DJ McGuire's) coming up with the same error message. That's odd ... time to start trouble-shooting.

1 comment:

Scott White said...

If the user (you) are running Internet Explorer and the site (BNN) has a Sitemeter widget on it, it will error out. There is a problem between the two.

Recommendation: Use FireFox Browser.

http://scottsmb.com/2008/08/02/sitemeterinternet-explorer-are-broken-and-dont-play-well-together/